A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Coaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Coaker is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coaker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Coaker, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coaker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Coaker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Anselmo Coaker MD and PC is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd A. Coaker practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Coaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Coaker practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Pulmonologists.