A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Cope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Cope is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cope
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Cope, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cope graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cope has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Richard Cope MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd R. Cope practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Cope has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Cope practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.