Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Cope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Cope is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cope
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Cope, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cope graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cope has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Richard Cope MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd R. Cope practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Cope has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Cope practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.