A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Costello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Costello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Costello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Costello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd A. Costello practice?
Dr. Lloyd Costello practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montrose, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.