A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Costello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costello
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Costello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Costello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Costello MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd Costello practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Costello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Costello practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montrose, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.