A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Daniels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Daniels, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Daniels has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Barrington Daniels MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd B. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Daniels practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aiken, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Island, SC.
See Aiken Obstetricians & Gynecologists.