Overall Review

February 9th, 2015
Excellent Practice
I have received excellent care, diagnosis, and have had an overall good experience with Dr. Darlow's practice.

March 13th, 2012
I have had Dr. Darlow as my Dr. for 12 years,he is the best Dr.I have ever had.He is very concerned about my health and makes sure I see him every 4 months.I have my son and daughter go to him and have told many friends to go to him.

November 6th, 2011
He was my Dr. in St. Louis, really liked him and wish he was still here!

June 22nd, 2011
I was refused an appointment
I do need a PGP to see me as I have some issue going on, and my husband is already a patient. So I tried to schedule an appointment, but because I mentioned that I am going to move away from Ithaca within 40 days, I was REFUSED the appointment. In my opinion this is very unethical. I am not sure this is Dr. Darlow's personal policy or the attendant was just being herself, but thought I needed to share. I thought we already had a family doctor in Ithaca, now I see we do not! So disappointed...

December 9th, 2010
Fantastic Dr.
Wish I could have taken him w/ me when I moved out of Ithaca.Listens & gives clear feedback.Kind and compassionate.Professional.One of the best Dr. I've ever had!

September 23rd, 2010
Dr. Darlow is terrific! Spends lots of time with me and cares about me as an individual

June 1st, 2010
Need appt for emergency medical attention. Lines busy for first 90 minutes I phoned. Sent to answering service which was not able to do anything except leave a message. Later reached office only to be told, after 3 minute wait on phone during my teaching day, that I would have to talk to a nurse. 5 mins. later nurse "Kelly" came on phone, had to have all my information again, then put me on hold 5 mins, came back long enough to state "one more second" then put on hold for another 3 mins, after which time I HAD to return to my class.It's very unfortunate that that such a good doctor is caught in such a poorly supportive team of people, most of whom are rude in the way they treat me like part of an assembly line, both this time and on my prior visit to Dr Darlow. Is this the forecasted "healthcare nightmare?" I am certainly caught in one right now.