A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Dayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Dayes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Dayes, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayes graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Albert Dayes MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd A. Dayes practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Dayes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Dayes practices Neurological Surgery near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hesperia, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Surgeons.