Dr. Lloyd Dennis MD Patient Reviews

4.9

June 7th, 2016
Keep up the great work doc. I thank you for all you have done for me and will continue to do so. THANKS
I have been a patient of Dr. Dennis for many years now and he is our company contracted Doctor and we have been threw a lot. You will not find a better Doctor anywhere, he cares about your well being and will do everything he can to help you, or get you ASAP to someone who can if your injurys need a specialest! Dr. Dennis is the best Dr. I have ever seen and He has saved my life from a operation that was botched by another dr. and the crappy treatment I received in the hospital! Other doctors in the area need to rake note on how to care for people! The Hospital needs to get a grip and treat people better while they are in there care, and act more profenional and care more like Loyd Dennis does!

November 15th, 2015
the best
I have been going to Dr. Dennis since I was an infant. In the 24 years I have consulted with him, he has definitely earned 5 stars in every capacity of this review, during every visit. Now that I reside in NYC, I will still travel the 12 hours whenever I feel my medical condition needs attention.

June 1st, 2011
Top Notch Doctor
Dr. Dennis is a "top notch" doctor in EVERYway. Those who work in his office are nice and knowledgeable also. I am speaking after many years of being his patient.When a patient in the hospital, the day is better after a visit from Dr. Dennis.