A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Diaz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Diaz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Preston Diaz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd P. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Diaz practices Anesthesiology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Clifton Anesthesiologists.