A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Johnson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Eugene Johnson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Pico Rivera Internists.