A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Feigenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Feigenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Feigenbaum, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigenbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Feigenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Springfield Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Jay Feigenbaum MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd J. Feigenbaum practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Feigenbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Feigenbaum practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.