A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Feit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Feit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feit
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Feit, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Feit graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feit has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd R Feit MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd R. Feit practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Feit has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Feit practices Pediatric Cardiology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pediatric Specialists.