Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lloyd Flatt
Dr. Lloyd Flatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marseilles, IL, with another office in Newark, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Flatt is affiliated with Morris Hospital and Macneal Memorial Hospital. Dr. Flatt has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lloyd Flatt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lloyd Flatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marseilles, IL.
Dr. G Gudmundsson
Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Ottawa, IL 5.23 mi24
Dr. Charles Motley Jr
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine
Ottawa, IL 5.64 mi37
Dr. Christian Hyun
Ottawa, IL 5.64 mi19