A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Foster, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Foster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Stephen Foster DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd S. Foster practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Foster practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.