Lloyd Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Lloyd Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Millers for 20 years . He goes above and beyond every time I see him .A fantastic doctor.I have known him since second grade and would truly hate to lose him as my doctor.

November 21st, 2015

Best Doctor Ever!

He is a compassionate, caring doctor. There is no one like him. Listens carefully before giving a diagnosis.

September 21st, 2015

Compassionate Doctor

I had to switch from Dr. Miller several years ago because of the insurance I had. After having a good relationship with my former doctor I was at ease with her as my family doctor. Again I had to switch doctors because my former doctor went to direct support. I was pleased that I was able to get back in with DR. Miller and my insurance plan I had now wasn't an issue. It was like coming back home. DR. Miller made me feel as if I never left. It wasn't long after being in the exam room that I remembered how compassionate and professional of a doctor he is. Thank you DR. Miller for making me feel as if a time never went by. I wish there were more doctors like him. Glad to be back. One other thing with my other doctor it was hard to get in the office on the same day you called, but when I spoke with the receptionist about my situation I had an appointment that afternoon. I really appreciate that the receptionist heard me and DR. Miller took the time to see me.

March 4th, 2015

Barbara

I've been seeing Dr Lloyd Miller for over 10 years. He is the most gentle, compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. I love that he calls you personally on the phone and talks to about my visit, or details of a test. Hes been seeing my mother for over 14 years also. She is almost 93 years old and he is right on with every diagnosis . He makes sure she sees the drs that she needs for certain illnesses. I cant say enough good about Dr. Miller. I couldn't possibly think of seeing another dr. Im so very satisfied with him.

February 2nd, 2015

Excellent Dr. that really is concerned with his patients.

August 13th, 2013

A true Godsend of a doctor!

Dr. Miller is the most compassionate, intelligent doctor I've ever seen. I've been a patient of his for the past 5-6 years. Sometimes he may seem a bit hurried or confused, but he is not!!! He is 100% on top of his knowledge of me & my care. If there is anything that arises that needs further attention,hhe has sent me to the appropriate places/doctors for more invasive tests. What I personally appreciate most is his bedside manner. I can talk to him about anything & I'm a FEMALE! He takes his time to go above & beyond to help me in any situation. I would truly be lost without him!!!!

February 8th, 2012

Dr. Miller is the "Colombo" of the doctor world. While he may appear to be confused, he IS NOT! He knows his stuff and is not afraid to send you to someone he thinks might be best for a situation. He is kind, thoughtful, and compassionate. He really is a good doctor and a good man.

September 3rd, 2010

the best

this doctor is kind and wonderful! he is the best in town!

February 22nd, 2017