A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Goldfarb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd G Goldfarb MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd G. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb practices Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pulmonologists.