A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Goldfarb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfarb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd G. Goldfarb practice?
Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb practices Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Pulmonologists.