A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Hamilton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hamilton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Alexander Hamilton MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd A. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Hamilton practices Psychiatry near Nyack, NY.
See Nyack Psychiatrists.