A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Hamilton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hamilton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Alexander Hamilton MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd A. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Hamilton practices Psychiatry near Nyack, NY.
See Nyack Psychiatrists.