A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Hancock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hancock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd D Hancock MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd D. Hancock practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Hancock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Hancock practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Endocrinologists.