A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrix
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrix Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Hendrix, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hendrix has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd E Hendrix MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Hendrix has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Hendrix practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.