A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrix
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrix Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Hendrix, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hendrix has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd E Hendrix MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Hendrix has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Hendrix practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.