A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Hershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Hershman, Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Hershman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershman graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hershman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Steven Hershman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd S. Hershman practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Hershman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Hershman practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Internists.