A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Holm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Holm, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Holm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson County Hospital - Fairfield
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
- Washington County Hospital, Washington, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Holm DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd Holm practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Holm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Holm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, IA.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.