A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Ito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Ito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ito
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Ito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ito graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Kenny Ito MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd K. Ito practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Ito has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Ito practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Rheumatologists.