Dr. Lloyd Ito Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Ito?

A Doctor With Compassion and Concern

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Dr Ito treated me for a couple years and was very diligent about how to use your medication and what to do to help ease up pain and tension. If it wasn't for Dr Ito, I would of never been diagnosed correctly with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I was being told for yrs that I was within normal limits even though I was so tired emotionally and physically and was gaining weight rapidly. He and his staff were always readily available for a talk or phone call when necessary. I would like him to be known as a Truly Appreciated Doctor and his staff goes above and beyond to make you feel important and that you matter and you are not just a 15 minute slot. I just appreciate everything Dr Ito did for me. I have my correct medication, my weight is DOWN and I am feeling more energetic than I have in years. Thank You Dr Ito and Staff.

Posted on January 7th, 2009