A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Davis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd John Davis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Davis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Humble Radiologists.