A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Ito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Ito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ito
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Ito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Therapeutic Touch
Education & Awards
Dr. Ito graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Katsumi Ito MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd K. Ito practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Ito has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Ito practices Family Medicine near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Primary Care Doctors.