A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Ito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Ito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ito
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Ito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Therapeutic Touch
Education & Awards
Dr. Ito graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Katsumi Ito MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd K. Ito practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Ito has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Ito practices Family Medicine near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Primary Care Doctors.