Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Intelligent and Kind show details Intelligent and Kind
Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. Ito is a highly intelligent, and compassionate person who permeates this into his Practice of Medicine. He is a rare find today, whereas, most physicians rotate patients through revolving doors. If you wish to be adressed as a whole person,instead of just being labeled a medical diagnosis, then Dr. Ito will be your choice. His medical staff serves as a great extension of his care as well.

Wonderful... show details Wonderful...
by Linda on Mar 15th, 2011

Very patient, caring...will spend as much time with you as necessary. Gave me a hug when I went there so upset about so much pain I was in from surgery from another doctor. Highly recommend him.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Oct 20th, 2009

I like the fact that this is a well-run and organized (read: civilized) office. The waiting room is quiet and you can always find a seat (unlike some doctor offices I've been to) also, they have their act together and I don't have any problems with billing or with understanding what I want. If I have a question, the doctor spends time answering them and I never feel rushed.Dr. Ito is smart, intelligent and very respectful. He keeps on top of the latest developments in medicine, so I don't have to worry about being treated with old ideas.