Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 29th, 2013
Awful and no follow through
My wife and I are new parents and brought our newborn daughter to his office for her first check up. Our daughter has jaundice and a heart murmur. While going through his check up our daughter Dr. Kapp had terrible bedside manner where he was more focused on working with his iPad for our information rather than making eye contact and being personable. When he was explaining our daughters treatment of juandice my wife was sobbing and crying and Dr. Kapp took no notice nor tried to soothe or reaffirm my wife. His bedside manner was god awful I felt that we were wasting his time. Dr. Kapp finally told informed us that we were to be delivered a Bilibed in a couple hours to help with my daughter's jaundice and that he would be giving us contact information of the company who would be delivering the Bilibed. Well much to our dismay we never received any contact info for the delivery company and we did not receive our bilibed as promised. We spent the night in the ER and our on call physician would not call the ER doctor back so that we could be released until my wife and I called the on call emergency line 5 times a piece as well as the ER doctor called the on call line 5 times as well. This has been one of the worst expereinces I have ever had with a practice. I know that we had minor issues with our daughter but his complete lack of follow through and lack of respect to patients was shocking. I know we had a minor issue but what if my daughter had a major issue and his lack of follow through or promptness could have led to major problems.