A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Y S Kim MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Kim practices Emergency Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Emergency Physicians.