Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lloyd King Jr
Dr. Lloyd King Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. King is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center, Vanderbilt University Hospital and Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. King has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lloyd King Jr has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Lloyd King Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Richard LaRue Jr
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi5
Dr. Raphael See
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Sally Monahan
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi9