A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Skin Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Gordon King MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd G. King practice?
- Dr. Lloyd King has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd King practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Dermatology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Gastroenterologists, and Nashville Dermatologists.