A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Gordon King MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd G. King practice?
- Dr. Lloyd King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd King practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Dermatology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Gastroenterologists, and Nashville Dermatologists.