Learn more about Dr. Lloyd King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd King, Dermatopathologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd King, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. King practice?
Dr. Lloyd King practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, TN and Louisville, KY.
See Nashville Dermatologists.