A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd King, Dermatopathologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd King, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd King MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd King practice?
- Dr. Lloyd King has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd King practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, TN and Shelbyville, TN.
See Nashville Dermatologists and Nashville Pathologists.