A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Klatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klatt graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Klatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Ivan Klatt MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd I. Klatt practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Klatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Klatt practices General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga General Practitioners.