Dr. Lloyd Krieger MD Patient Reviews

4.8

February 10th, 2017
Superb office and staff
Superb office and staff. Great location and beautiful Office. This is first class all the way. Dr. Krieger and his team are highly recommended. Thanks to you all.

January 12th, 2017
Dr. Krieger is a first class doctor.
Dr. Krieger is a first class doctor and I am pleased to have chosen him for my surgery. His staff is also very good. They all took wonderful care of me.

November 10th, 2016
I was happy with my choice
I was happy with my choice of using Dr. Krieger for my breast augmentation revision. He was always very courteous and helpful. My breasts looks great. He also has a lovely office and wonderful staff.

October 25th, 2016
Great doctor.
Great doctor. He treated me very well. I also loved the office and the staff.

May 20th, 2016
Went for consultation and was treated very nicely. The staff is professional and helpful. The doctor was very thorough and I did not feel rushed. He answered all my questions.

May 16th, 2016
I just booked my surgery with Dr. Krieger and I am so excited. He spent more than an hour with me today. He explained everything in great detail and answered all my questions. I know I am in the right hands here!

May 14th, 2016
Dr. Lloyd is an angel. He treats his patients like royalty. He's always available day or night to make sure that things are going smoothly. He never leaves a question unanswered. He never leaves a problem, no matter how small, unresolved. I was very lucky to get a referral from a girlfriend of mine to Dr. Lloyd. I have since referred other people to him just like my friend did for me.

May 11th, 2016
Grateful ?
I am so lucky to a found Dr. Krieger. He is taking wonderful care of me and I am so happy. He is a very caring doctor. I have referred many friends to him. They have all been just as happy as I am. You will not go wrong with Dr. Krieger.

April 7th, 2016
I am very happy with the care of my wife is receiving from this doctor. He is very compassionate and knowledgeable and this gives me great confidence as she goes forward.

April 4th, 2016
I could not ask for anything more!
This is a super high-end plastic surgery center. (Is that why they call it Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery? LOL) Even thought the place is so elegant and caters to celebrities, everyone treated me very well. They were ultra friendly and the doctor was always available. I am a nervous person and Dr. Krieger talked to me day and night to explain things, answer my questions or just calm me down. This was a real benefit to me and he want over and above the usual doctor. Plus my breast augmentation is fantastic. I could not ask for anything more!

March 29th, 2016
Thank you again Dr. Krieger!
Thank you Dr Krieger and staff. You took wonderful care of my son. He had his procedure six weeks ago and I am so happy with the great experience he had and the wonderful results. Dr. Krieger is obviously super talented as a surgeon. But he is also very caring as a doctor. He was always available to answer questions. He took my calls right away. I never felt rushed as he explained things to me and my son. My son was so self conscious about his gynecomastia and now he is like a new person. Thank you again Dr. Krieger!

March 24th, 2016
Fantastic doctor and staff
Fantastic doctor and staff. The office was very clean and nice. Everyone treated me extremely well. I am happy with Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery and especially Dr. Krieger. I recovered quickly from the surgery and had no pain. I look very good after my surgery so I am pleased overall and have sent my sister here for a consultation because of my confidence in the doctor.