A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- NE VT Regional Hosp NVRH
- N E VT Regional Hospital Invr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Legrand Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd L. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Thompson practices Family Medicine near Lyndonville, VT.
See Lyndonville Family Physicians.