Dr. Lloyd Lamperski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Lamperski?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Lamperski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 11th, 2015

Absolutely Horrible Money Making Organization!

I have been with this organization (I feel as though 'organization is a proper term to address these people) for approximately a year and a half. The office staff are rude and condescending! First let me explain why I continued on with this place... I have a torn Annular Disk, Arthritis, and am recovering from two shoulder surgeries in 4 months. I literally broke my should in 18 pieces and was really hurting badly for a while. Well the Dr. (Who I have seen maybe 2 times in 1 1/2 years) put me on the smallest dose of Morphine then the PA increased it to double. Well I wasn't comfortable on this dose and took my dose down to the lowest dose from 3X's daily to once a day. My goal was to quit taking medication and just deal with the pain. Okay so I had an appointment in the Moon Office (although I'm literally 5 minutes away from the Beaver Office... they are only there on Tuesdays so good luck getting an appointment). I had the very early appointment and when I went to check in, I was rudely told me that my appointment was cancelled, since an employee quit! What? No phone call? I insisted on seeing another PA (where the heck are the Dr's) so I waited for approximately an hour and a half! This happened another time and I was just as rudely dismissed. I got to hear all about how it wasn't this receptionists job to call me! Wow! And she is at all three offices I have had to visit (again, no appointments in Beaver). Okay... so I have been really hurting and we decided to go back to twice a day with the option of taking a third one if needed. I was hiking and fell into a hole;hence, I needed to take the third pill. My prescription was written to "Take 1 Tablet by Mouth every 8-12 Hours". We agreed on getting 60+10 Tablets last month. Well I needed the 3 per day so I rationed my meds so I would be covered until my appointment. I went in and told the PA (where is that Dr.?) that I need to temporarily go back to 90 pills.He agreed. Because they count the meds you have left in your RX, they noted that I was out of my meds. Actually taking less than prescribed. So I called my pharmacy today and they stated that they didn't have a RX for me??? Really? I called the office and was told to leave a message for the nurse. Really? (I can tell you that it is 4 hours later and still have gotten a call back). I asked to speak to the office manager because I tried calling the nurse many times to no avail. I do everything I'm supposed to do and I am a responsible, educated person. I don't drug seek, I took myself down from the higher dose and don't even drink alcohol, let alone do drugs (drug tests constantly prove that) , and get this.... I'm paying them for their services. Let me repeat, they are providing a service and I'm paying g them! I just asked to speak to a human. I wanted to express these feelings about all of my previous and present issues. Can you believe that snipity receptionist put me through to her office managers voice mail (she still hasn't responded to my two voicemails). So I call back to the receptionist to tell her about my need to speak with a human. She put this random man on the phone (Ed) and he began to tell me all the reasons why my issue couldn't be addressed. He told me that there are only 3 nurses answering "hundreds of calls". I told him that with all of the offices and such a demand to speak to nurses, they should hire more. Basically, he insisted on lecturing me about the problems of the short staffing. I just came out and told him that I'm paying them for a service, and it is not my problem. I took myself off of the crazy high (for me) dose and I don't really care about their crazy busy office. All I wanted was to have someone address the issue. Don't you know that he transferred my call to another voicemail? So he thinks he's funny! These people are rude, disrespectful, lack basic social skills, and basically don't care about my issues, let alone my pain from the lack of meds. Well it's afternoon now and I still haven't heard from the allusive nurses and office manger. So I am searching for a PM Dr. That actually meets with his patients and treats people with dignity and respect. I don't want to feel like part of the herd with a Dr. (Organialzatio. In my opinion) that is so allusive that I have literally NEVER met. Again,, a saw a real Dr. a couple of times, but never the Dr. Listed on this page. I am just tired of the drama from what is supposed to be a professional office. If you want rude, insensitive, cold interactions... This is your place! Me... I'm out!

April 3rd, 2015

AVOID This place

Avoid this place. They had me wait for 2 and a half hours. By then my pain was through the roof. I was laying on their bed when the dr came in and asked me if I'm always like this. I said yes. He wanted to give me injections and I told him that it doesn't work and causes even more pain. That was the end of the appointment. Amazing at how he watched me suffer and did nothing about it! Trash.

March 14th, 2014

One of the Worst Docs I've ever been too!!!

Can you just say Arrogant... This Doc doesn't even take the time to know your name let alone trying to treat you. Also Advanced pain medicine treats you like an addict nomatter what. Constantly drug testing every visit and saliva testing. They are VERY strict and for that reason not willing to really listen or treat you properly. I found a much better clinic and only got drug tested once in the beginning. They understand chronic pain suffers needs much better than Advanced pain medicine where I was treated more like a criminal then a pain patient. Stay away from this Doctor and Advanced pain medicine!!! They will not help you only frustrate you. I bet this place folds up within a year or two... Best of Luck...

April 14th, 2013

Don't go to Advanced Pain Medicine

I just moved here from Florida and I am on workman's comp for two blown disks in my back. I was referred to Advanced Pain. Now Advance Pain has 9 locations but only one doctor. Since I was a new patient you would think the doctor would be there for my initial. He wasn't. The nurse practitioner was ok but really didn't listen to my problems and the procedures I had already gone through. She was intent on telling me how they do things no matter what I thought or what procedures I have already been through. Then I was told they dont the meds differently. They have the pain meds blended instead of what I've been doing for 3 years. So I was told it would take at least 24-48 hours to get my pain meds. That also I couldn't figure out because I was able to always get my meds within an hour after leaving my pain management office in Florida , even on the initial visit. Well, the doctor , since there are so many locations and he has to sign the paper prescription, didn't sign script until the day after my appointment and didn't Med-Fast who does med compounding didn't get it until the next day. So that is two days since I was at my appointment and still no meds. Now because the scripts were so different than what I've been getting, workman's comp was delayed because it was nothing that was approved. As of today I switched doctors. I don't know if this doctor is good or not. I do question how you can have 9 locations and only one doctor. I question how on anyone's initial visit you don't see a doctor. I question how I couldn't use my pharmacy but HAD to use theirs!!! I wouldn't recommend this organization at all!!! And one other thing. I was the only one in the waiting room and I could clearly see the exam rooms which were empty and it still took a 15 minute wait until I was seen. The only person who seemed to know their job was the lady at the reception window who also did other jobs that she shouldn't have had to do.

August 14th, 2017