A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Langston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General and Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Langston has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd Langston practice?
Dr. Lloyd Langston practices Otolaryngology near Heber Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR.
See Heber Springs Otolaryngologists.