A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langston
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Langston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Langston has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd George Langston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd G. Langston practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Langston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Langston practices Otolaryngology near Heber Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Heber Springs Otolaryngologists.