A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Langston is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langston
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Langston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Langston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Langston has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd George Langston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd G. Langston practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Langston has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Langston practices Otolaryngology near Heber Springs, AR.
See Heber Springs Otolaryngologists.