Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Lense:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Lense is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lense
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Lense, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lense graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lense has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd David Lense MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd D. Lense practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Lense has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Lense practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Cardiologists.