A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Lense:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Lense is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lense
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lense Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Lense, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lense graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lense has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd David Lense MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd D. Lense practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Lense has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Lense practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Cardiologists.