Dr. Lloyd Lense Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Lense?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Lense?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2013

positive medical experience

the doctor was referred by friends for my problems of high blood pressure and high cholesterol. the visit was professional and not-rushed. my labs and medical results were reviewed and explained. the treatment was appropriate and the reasons explained. i appreciated the follow-up visit to assess my progress.

December 8th, 2013

professional and patient

The physician greeted me in the waiting room. my problems were reviewed patiently and the physical exam was thorough . He then explained my findings and the reason behind the evaluation and treatment. The doctor reviewed my past records and reached out to my other physician to confer. I appreciated his patience, accuracy and follow-up, including discussion with my family to explain my condition.

September 12th, 2013

Going the extra distance - compassionate and accurate

Our loved one was in another hospital with an unstable cardiac condition. Dr. Lense counseled us with the right treatments and made the necessary arrangements for my loved one to obtain the correct procedure. He went the extra distance to make certain the correct meds were given and reassured me with good communication and compassion.

August 16th, 2013

Very awkward...no concept of why my heart was skipping and racing. It is called LGL Syndrome! A good doc should pick this up on an EKG...Instead, he insisted it was all stress related and did not give me time of day on second appointment. He made my winter extra stressful by being incompetent...St. Francis picked it up in a minute and I am feeling lots better now!!! If you do not do your job correctly you can have devastating affects on people's lives...oh yeah, and he could not find my file either for a while. That was part of the awkward second appt!

July 26th, 2013

quirky

did not feel comfortable on my revisit...could not even find my file and he was awkward to speak with. Would never see him again!!!

June 10th, 2013

positive professional experience

The doctor greeted my relative. He was patient and a very good listener. Thorough exam. Answered our questions and coordinated follow-up. I would highly recommend him as a cardiologist. Also appeared well respected by nurses and staff.

March 18th, 2013

Excellent, caring cardiologist

Dr. Lense is extraordinary. He is calm, explains issues carefully, listens patiently, and clearly cares that the interaction between him and a patient is excellent. My wife is his patient; I've accompanied her to most appointments, and I've never been disappointed with the encounter. I can highly recommend Dr. Lense.

August 22nd, 2012

professional and caring

the doctor personally greeted me. he had good understanding of my history by reviewing my records. thorough examination. the doctor did not rush me and answered my questions. follow up visit was also positive. diagnosis and treament were accurate. good communication with me and my family.

July 18th, 2012

thorough and conscientious

my child went to this doctor for pericarditis.the doctor was very thorough and patient. he reviewed the data and coordinated all the follow up with echo and medication. he made certain my child was seen in followup even when she returned to her home out of state.Dr. Lense was professional and caring.

July 10th, 2012

Helped my father

I took my father to see Dr. Lense when his health was failing and he wasn't getting help. Dr. Lense greeted us in the waiting room and took a thorough history. He discovered that the cause of my dad's heart problems was from another issue. Not only did he treat the heart issues, but also coordinated care with the other doctors needed. Thank you, Dr. Lense

July 10th, 2012

I had a medical appointment with Dr. Lloyd Lense relating to an issue I was having with persistent heart palpitations. Dr. Lense was very respectful and made me feel at ease with all of my concerns. I received a very thorough examination where he spent a great deal of time with me, documenting my medical history, as well as discussing my symptoms. He took the time to explain how the heart functioned as well as possible causes of my symptoms. I was very appreciative of his time. Dr. Lense was professional, considerate and I never once felt uneasy or rushed. I hold Dr. Lense in high regard within his profession and always recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist

July 9th, 2012

I highly recommend him.

I recently visited Dr. Lloyd Lense seeking a second opinion regarding a heart issue. I received a very thorough examination and feel very confident in his diagnosis. He was professional, and courteous and took the time necessary to help me understand my options. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist.