A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Loft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Loft, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Loft, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Loft graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Loft has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Mark Loft MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd M. Loft practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Loft has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Loft practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.