A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Loft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Loft, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loft
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Loft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Loft, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Loft graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loft has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd M Loft MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd M. Loft practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Loft has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Loft practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.