A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Lorenz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorenz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Lorenz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Lorenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Lorenz practices Family Medicine near Peru, IN.
See Peru Family Physicians.