A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Lorenz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lorenz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorenz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan