A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Aiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Aiello is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aiello
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aiello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Aiello, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiello graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aiello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd M Aiello MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd M. Aiello practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Aiello has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Aiello practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.