A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Minsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Minsky is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Minsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Minsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Minsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd S Minsky MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd S. Minsky practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Minsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Minsky practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.