A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Minsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Minsky is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minsky
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Minsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Minsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Minsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd S Minsky MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd S. Minsky practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Minsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Minsky practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.