A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Mobley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Mobley, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mobley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Wesley Mobley MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd W. Mobley practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Mobley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Mobley practices Neurological Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO.
See Englewood Neurological Surgeons.