A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Perino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Perino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Perino, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perino graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Perino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd E Perino MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. Perino practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Perino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Perino practices Gastroenterology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Pullman, WA.
See Saint George Gastroenterologists.