A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Perino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Perino is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Perino, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perino graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Perino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Gritman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. Perino practice?
Dr. Lloyd Perino practices Gastroenterology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Pullman, WA and Moscow, ID.
See Saint George Gastroenterologists.