A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Ratner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Ratner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Surgical Blood Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ratner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. Ratner practice?
Dr. Lloyd Ratner practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Surgeons.