A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Scale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Scale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Scale graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd C Scale MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd C. Scale practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Scale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Scale practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, MO.
See Springfield Hospitalists and Springfield Internists.