Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 14th, 2016

Dr. Shabazz comes off very condescending. he does not take the time to explain to the patient what's going on in the body. The people in his office is childish and unprofessional someone called my mother and told her she had liver cancer before her biopsy after her biopsy she was told that she had pancreatic cancer, nothing was explain thereafter. As family members we ask questions but we got no answers. my mother became more ill and incoherent, Dr Shabazz his office call the house and only e with my mother who was experiencing dementia when we call back to receive information concerning the phone call or her cancer nothing was told to us. There is a time to respect ones privacy but at this time there is no privacy it's a family matter and we are her advocate. we receive information when she was admitted to the hospital and only then we got the information that her cancer had grown in the stage was it critical.

by LuAnn Masterson on Dec 8th, 2015

Never would go back to this Doctor! He totally misdiagnosed my husband with chronic kidney disease, made him an apppt for a red blood cell transfusion so my husband could keep his surgery date for a hip replacement. Got too sick to wait for that & went to ER who immediately did CT Scan only to find out that he has stage 4 colon cancer that had spread to his lymph nodes & liver!! Kidneys were fine!! Had he kept his hip replacement surgery he'd be dead!!

I had a bone marrow biospy and aspiration done by Dr. Shabazz show details I had a bone marrow biospy and aspiration done by Dr. Shabazz
Jul 26th, 2014

It is considered a very painful procedure with horror stories being told all over the internet. I only had a sedative before I went in and an injection of ladicane for numbing the site. I only felt one pain and I did no crying and only said a calm "ouch "one time. Dr Shabazz definately knows how to do a painless procedure. His nurse assistant stayed by me reassuring me the whole time. Both Dr and asst had a great beside manner. I have no pain or soreness from the procedure. Thank you, Dr Shabazz!