A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Simon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Douglas Simon MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd D. Simon practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Simon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Simon practices Internal Medicine near Southold, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenport, NY.
See Southold Internists.