Dr. Lloyd Simpson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Simpson?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Simpson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 29th, 2017

It's the Patient Who Should Be Praying

Dr. Simpson's nurse claims Dr. Simpson is an otologist and not an ENT. Wonder if she's an RN? Dr. Simpson made a big deal out of his Christianity, which made my wife and I laugh. Who cares what his religious beliefs are? He was red, swollen, and looked like his blood pressure was sky high. Saw him three times. Every time he gave me a new misdiagnosis. He insisted my vertigo immediately kicked in not after a surgical procedure but because my long-term medication regimen had suddenly stopped working on the same day of the surgery. Really? When I told him about the pain in my throat (it is MY throat), he told me there wasn't any pain in my throat. When Dr. Simpson prays, does he pray to himself? Then he jumped up, never came back, and his nurse finally escorted me out. Maybe he was being summoned by a higher caller? My wife and I nearly broke ribs from stifling laughter. I tried to ask the nurse if I had mistakenly made an appointment with an evangelist instead of an ENT or an otologist or whichever one Simpson is (since his nurse didn't know). One thing is for certain: this doctor who brags on his Christianity serves one lord and master and that is mammon. Last I checked, mammon was a false god about at good at performing miracles as Dr. Simpson. The only miracle he performed for me was when I left his office and never looked back. (Beware of anyone who claims to be "an expert." Most experts in any industry will NEVER claim it. They may show it to you, but you won't hear them or others claiming it. In many cases, when someone claims he or she is an expert, he or she is a con artist who is trying to cajole you into taking his or word without any outside verification. When in doubt, step back and doubt. Studies show there are more sociopathic doctors than previously suspected and one of their gaslighting tactics is the good ole "I'm an expert" claim.)

September 16th, 2015

Great with one child, TERRIBLE with another

I have seen Dr. Simpson with both of my children. He has a very odd personality, but that is ok if you are good at your job. He preformed a tempanoplasty on my 5 year old, and it went well. However, when my son came in for tube evaluation it was a very different story. He refused to listen to me explain that my son was in pain at night, stating "that is just not true." He went on to tell me to STOP giving my son formula (he is 9 months old) and give him only rice milk. He said this would "solve all ear infections." He would not discuss any other options. The pediatrician and second opinion ENT both noted that his ear were so severe they were worried about long term hearing loss. I will NEVER return to this MD.

June 16th, 2008

Wonderful and caring doctor.

Has been my ear doctor for 10 years and 3 surgeries. Wonderful and caring and great at his job. Prays before each surgery and I appreciate that!