A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Solberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Solberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Solberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Solberg has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd E Solberg MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. Solberg practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Solberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Solberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Watertown, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Canby, MN.
See Watertown Internists and Watertown Cardiologists.