A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Solberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Solberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solberg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Solberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Solberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Solberg has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd E Solberg MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd E. Solberg practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Solberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Solberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Watertown, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Canby, MN.
See Watertown Internists and Watertown Cardiologists.