Dr. Lloyd Sookhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Sookhu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2017

Great

Always look forward to my visits to Dr. Sookhu. Not only is he knowledgeable, but he takes the time to explain everything and does not rush like the other doctors.

August 29th, 2011

CARE

This doctor is kind, easy to communicate with and most of all knowledgeable

June 20th, 2011

EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER

DR. SOOKHU IS KIND AND TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHY.HE DOES NOT OVER PRESCRIBE AND IS ARTICULATE .I RECCOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.

May 15th, 2011

accuracy in diagnosis

I AM A 30 YEAR OLD MALE PATIENT, I WAS RECCOMMENDED TO DR SOOKHU THRU A FRIEND.I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 2 YRS AND HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY WIFE. I HAD SEEKED THERAPY OF ALL SORT, WAS PUT ON SEVERAL MEDICATIONS .BUT GOT NO RELIEF, I WAS VERY FRUSTRATED AND THOUGHT THAT DR. SOOKHU WILL JUST BE LIKE THE OTHERS, MORE PILLS. I SAT WITH DR. SOOKHU AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION , HE DID NOT RUSH ME, EVEN THOUGH HE HAD AN OFFICE FULL OF PATIENTS. HE TOOK ME OFF MY MEDICATIONS AND SENT ME TO PSYCHIATRIST WHO HELPED .TODAY I AM FINE , MY MARRIAGE IS SAVED BECAUSE OF THIS KIND MAN WHO TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN.

November 1st, 2010

KINDNESS, AND AVAILABILITY FOR ALL PATIENTS

DR SOOKHU IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPETENT, DEDICATED AND HUMBLE AND MOST OF ALL KINDEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET

May 3rd, 2010

CARING

I am a chronically sick patient,who has suffered by diabetes/ hypertension since I was 25, I am now 55 years old. During the past year I have lost my job along with my health insurance. I could barely afford to pay my rent muchless pay for health care. I tried going to QNS general Hospital with the hope of getting affordable healthcare and medication , but was turned away. Throughout my hours of waiting I chatted with an elderly man who was also waiting to be seen, but had health insurance. He heard my plight and reccommended me to Dr. Sookhu, I told him that I could not afford to pay for private care, he assured me that this doctor was excellent and thorough in his treatment and told that when no one would diagnose his stomach ailment Dr. Sookhu did.I visited Dr. Sookhu's office and explained my financial situation hoping to be turned away. But this kind hearted gentleman took me into the examination room, did a thoroug examination, along with an EKG and told me to pay him what I could afford which was only $20.00. He then wrote me several prescriptions, I told him I could not afford the Medication, he then looked around his office to find what he could and then gave me back the $20.00 and told me use it towards the rest of my needed meds.Dr. Sookhu has been my doctor ever since and maybe one day I will return to work and be able to repay him. He has restored my faith in the medical profession. God knows that we need more Dr. Sookhu's around.

December 21st, 2009

GREAT PERSONALITY, EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN LAY MAN'S LANGUAGE. KIND AND COMPASSIONATE AND VERY THOROUGH.I BELIEVE DR. SOOKHU PRACTICES FOR HIS PASSION AND NOT THE $. WE NEED MORE DR. SOOKHU'S AROUND.

January 23rd, 2017