A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Stoolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Stoolman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoolman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Stoolman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Morse Stoolman MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd M. Stoolman practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Stoolman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Stoolman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.